7/28/11

BLAH!

today started off as a good day.. and now i feel awful. shaky, in a ton of pain, in a fog. i worked and enjoyed my day thoroughly- talked to my wonderful patients (some lymie too) and was really doing okay. im on my second week back on abx tho- i should have know this was coming. it hit me like a ton of bricks. luckily, my work day was soon over and i immediately got in the infrared sauna to detox the junk in my body. im home now, cuddling with my amazing doggie. i need to get in the shower to wash all of these toxins off, but i cant seem to make it up the stairs just yet. what a rollercoaster this is. i just have to remind myself in these moments that i am now having more good days than bad, im blessed to even know what is wrong with me, and "this too shall pass." it will. the doctor i work for today was commenting on the fact that he is reading and learning more and more about heavy metal toxicity in many of our lymie bodies. and for many, to heal from the lyme, you have to remove these toxins. i made an appt with him to get mine checked- if any are high, chelation therapy is the answer. i got my food allergy test back tho and i'm lucky there. no real problems! he still said to be gluten free as that part of the test is highly unreliable. gluten (and dairy) are both highly inflammatory foods and lyme, essentially, is a disease of inflammation.
"my strength is my perfect in my weakness." my strength must be getting pretty perfect here lately.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment