7/26/11

a good day!

as time goes on, and i am recovering from my mycobutin mess, i am having more good days than bad. i get about 1 migraine a month instead of the 3-5 a week. my neck and should pain is almost gone completely. now it's more diffuse, herxing/detoxing pain. my hip still hurts a lot, but i can deal with it. some days i have ENERGY! these days mean everything to me. have you ever thought about how much energy is takes to fake energy? a LOT. and we fake things a lot- we fake happiness, not being in pain, not feeling crazy, not wanting to scream. we could all totally get undercover work after this. but now i'm having days where i just plain feel good and want to go out and do stuff. more and more now. and i really love my job- i feel i am right where i am supposed to be! i have the most amazing/supportive boyfriend- i think he knows more about lyme than me sometimes! he is determined to get me all better and his determination helps to get me all revved up and ready to fight some more. i had started to lose hope a few months ago- felt like everyone was sick of me, and the whole while not knowing that the mycobutin was doing bad things to my body. but that is the risk we have to take- some of our meds may make us feel awful, but the most important thing is that we LISTEN to our bodies. antibiotics and the hyperbaric chamber and my supplements have given me my life back. slowly but surely. and i'm determined to keep going and keep getting better! peace love hope and happiness! and HEALTH! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment