7/26/11

December- the medication begins!

1st week of abx: 12/6-12/12
Monday-Thursday evening felt okay (as long as I took meds on full stomach!)- Thursday evening developed neck pain and I felt like I was getting a migraine so I took an immitrex. Woke up around 3am Friday morning with severe nausea, took a Dramamine and went back to sleep. Mom had stomach flu so I thought maybe I had it? All day Friday achy (shoulders hips neck) and extremely tired. Developed severe migraine that night with continued nausea. Saturday/Sunday still nauseas. Sunday nausea started to subside and right hip pain became worse. I had tried a workout that involved my hips so I was worried I injured it or was it lymes/herx?

2nd week of abx 12/13-12/19
M- still R hip pain and some neck pain
T- hip pain became progressively worse
W- hip pain- migraine
Th- hip pain a little better, but I slipped and fell on ice
F- bad migraine, felt like I’d be hit by a mac truck- exhausted, sore from fall, hip pain a little worse
Weekend- still some hip pain, still tired, some neck and shoulder pain ®
·      Periods of ears ringing and lightheadedness upon standing throughout week
·      Nausea seems to come about Thursday and starts to get better on Sunday

3rd week of abx 12/20-12/25
On and off hip pain, ear ringing, head aches Tuesday (crushing headache) Friday (crushing head ache) and Saturday (crushing head ache that led to normal migraine) some neck pain, shoulder pain. Had a new wire on braces so thought that could be contributing to head aches? Sunday felt a lot better and a lot more energy.

One week off of abx- 6 really good days, one h/a

4th week of abx 1/3-1/7
Increasing neck and shoulder pain, hip ok, not a lot of energy. Trouble sleeping because of right neck and shoulder pain. At the end of most days burning pain and tightness in both shoulders
¼ and 1/8 h/a


5th week of abx 1/10-1/14
Severe right shoulder pain, lots of trouble sleeping. 1/11 went to PT and Finona said my shoulder was locked- had a massage and pt and ultrasound, felt a little better after. Lots of difficulty falling asleep due to burning pain. After PT felt a lot of relief. Saturday left wrist started hurting- did nothing to injure it. Other than that, not bad!
1/13 h/a




.... at this point i kind of gave up my little diary.. i was just so sick and hadn't seen real improvement- after i started laying in the mHBOT is when i really started to see my symptoms slowly decrease/go away...

No comments:

Post a Comment