8/4/11

a break

Yesterday I made a decision to take a break from Lyme. I know many of you are thinking, how in the world are you going to do that?? Well, for starters, next week I get my week off from antibiotics and I always feel a lot better off of them (no herxes!). I have plans to have fun and get out of the house. I am going to enjoy next week. I am also taking a break from facebook. I need a social hiatus. I need to actually see my friends, not just their updates. Who knows how long I'll be gone for- a week, a month, longer? I know it feels right to disconnect from the internet world for a while tho. I need to focus on my actual 'real life' relationships, and myself. I need to find more balance in my life. Health and happiness is the ultimate goal. Sometimes I feel very far away from it, and sometimes I feel very close. I'm going to focus on feeling close. I am going to meditate. I am going to plan fun things to do and do them. I am not going to use the word Lyme for a week. We'll see how this goes. I'm quite looking forward to it. 
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment